Sunday 18 May 2014

Source Code More Like Intense Code

I know this is an older film compared to some of my recent posts, but its one of my favourite films of all time so I couldn't resist doing a review. The plot in this film is rather confusing so I will keep it brief, the film is about a soldier who wakes up in the body of an unknown man and discovers he's part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train. The Source Code is suppose to trigger a part of the brain to make them feel like there alive again, when there really being used as part of an operation to simply prevent crime and change the future. 


The two main characters are played by Michelle Monaghan and Jake Gyllenhaal who is my favourite actor he really gets into all the roles he does which have been very different types of acting. Michelle and Jake make me intrigued in the film right away they make you believe the characters are real and you don't see it as just them playing another role. 

The film is a nail-biting one I have to admit and keeps you watching with plenty of twist and turns throughout the whole 93 minutes. Its a very futuristic film and only little things are changed to show this like the train that it takes place on, they are only simple changes but enough for you notice how they have tried to show this. I'm sure once you have watched the film you will agree with me that there are whirlwind of emotions that you feel watching Source Code. The script behind the film you might say is very far fetched but I think its a brilliant unique idea and is but together well enough to understand. You might get a bit confused and frustrated with the film but its what makes it one to remember. So if you haven't already get watching this one you wont regret it.







No comments:

Post a Comment